M185 Sequencer Eurorack Kit
The M185 is the most intuitive and playable Eurorack sequencer.
It appeals as a hands-on performance orientated module for easy
creation of complex melodic sequences.
It is the original multi-step-per-stage sequencer that inspired
the Metropolis and Metropolix modules.
This is a complete kit for Eurorack, Including all parts:
2xPCBs, a high quality panel, pots, knobs, switches, jack sockets, and all sundry components.The kit is quite complex, and is not for the inexperienced builder.
- 8 unique gate modes for creative rhythmic possibilities
- A/B split mode for two separate sequences, like having two sequencers in one box
- 2 channels of CV/GATE and MIDI I/O
- 15 Quantise scales [ NEW for 2021 ] OR pure analogue microtonal CV output
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
- 2 channels of CV and Gate outputs
- Reset input [ shared with MIDI input ]
- Sync output [ shared with CH2 gate ]
- Bidirectional Clock I/O
- MIDI input for MIDI clock in, MIDI note transpose
- MIDI output for MIDI clock out, MIDI note output
- 8 stages, each with individual 1-8 step repeats per stage
- 8 gate modes per stage [ Off, Once, All, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, Probability or Programmable, and Long ]
- Programmable gate patterns for 'on the fly' X0X style programming of gate triggers [ NEW for 2021 ]
EVEN MORE DETAILS !
- AB serial split sequence mode with 1-8 sequence repeats for AAABAAAB sequence structures
- AB parallel split mode, for two separate simultaneous sequences that play at the same time
- Root note offset and reset trigger options from sequence B to A
- 2.5V / 5V voltage range selectable
- MIDI note output including programmable velocity
- MIDI to CV converter mode [wow]
- Programmable glide per stage
- Easy user upgradable firmware using MIDI sysex files
– +12V = 75mA average, 110mA peak
- 12V = 10mA
– Width: 30 HP
– Depth: 38 mm
– Black anodised Aluminium panel, silkscreen in RAL 9002
The kit comes complete with all the cables needed to get started:
1 x TRS MIDI adapter, 1 x TRS CH2 CV/GATE cable, 1 x Euro Power Cable