M185 System 100M format Sequencer //Preorder//
This is a new preorder for a M185 Roland System 100M format Sequencer.
The total price is £695, the remaining balance of £545 is to be paid when the product is ready for shipping in Mar 2022.
The return of the M185 to the Roland System 100m format.
The M185 is the original multi-step-per-stage sequencer, allowing easy creation of complex melodic sequences. with a hands-on performance orientated interface.
The new updated version improves on the original design from 2009 with many new and useful features.
- 8 unique gate modes for creative rhythmic possibilities
- A/B split mode for two separate sequences, like having two sequencers in one box
- 2 channels of CV/GATE and MIDI I/O
- 15 Quantise scales OR pure analogue microtonal CV output
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
- 2 channels of CV and Gate outputs
- Expansion header to connect two M185s for 16 stage sequences
- Reset input [ shared with MIDI input ]
- Sync output [ shared with CH2 gate ]
- Bidirectional Clock I/O
- MIDI input for MIDI clock in, MIDI note transpose
- MIDI output for MIDI clock out, MIDI note output
- 8 stages, each with individual 1-8 step repeats per stage
- 8 gate modes per stage [ Off, Once, All, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, Probability or Programmable, and Long ]
- Programmable gate patterns for 'on the fly' X0X style programming of gate triggers
EVEN MORE DETAILS !
- AB serial split sequence mode with 1-8 sequence repeats for AAABAAAB sequence structures
- AB parallel split mode, for two separate simultaneous sequences that play at the same time
- Root note offset and reset trigger options from sequence B to A
- 2.5V / 5V voltage range selectable
- MIDI note output including programmable velocity
- MIDI to CV converter mode [wow]
- Programmable glide per stage
- Easy user upgradable firmware using MIDI sysex files
– +12V = 75mA average, 110mA peak
- 12V = 10mA
– Custom manufactured panel and knobs to match the original Roland System 100m design.
The module comes complete with all the cables needed to get started:
1 x TRS MIDI adapter, 1 x TRS CH2 CV/GATE cable, 1 x Roland 100m DIN power cable